$59.95 for A/B & C/D & $62.95 for DD/E: Bundle & save 19% vs. buying individually
We always offer free returns & exchanges!*
Aren't sure what style of Boob Tape to try? Why not try them all? All of our products give unbelievable lift and long term hold. They are all waterproof, sweat proof, 8 hour plus hold, won't show lines, are wearable under any fabric and can be cut to fit any style of clothing! Our bras and tape are medical grade and hypoallergenic (latex free).
Sensitive - Our lightest adhesive made for sensitive skin. Recommended for perky and light breasts or those with very dry skin.
Strong - Our standard strong and comfortable adhesive made for most women. Recommended for bell shape, round, and heavy breasts.
Extreme* - Our strongest and stickiest adhesive with some serious hold. Extra strength for women with oily skin and extremely heavy breasts. We suggest purchasing the Strong Adhesive first if you’ve never used Boob Tape before.
Who's it for?
The Party Pack is perfect for:
- Trying all Boob Tape Products
- For a special upcoming event
- To bring on vacation
- A-E cup
*Please note that Sensitive Party Packs include Strong Straight Tape
* All Midnight DD/E Party Packs in Strong will receive a 2 Inch roll until the 3 Inch is back in stock!
- Find your bra size in the blue columns to find your Boob Tape size. Can't find your size? Don't worry! Straight Tape works for all shapes and sizes!
What should I know?
- Please keep in mind this product has serious hold! It is important to watch the videos on our website to learn how to apply and remove the product safely.
- Some women have thin skin around their collar bone or upper chest area. Please be very cautious if you choose to apply tape to those areas.
- Boob Tape products are not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or individuals who have sensitive or thin skin.
- Do not wear product for more than 8 hours.
- Do not expose product to prolonged sun exposure or heat while in use. This can cause skin irritation.
- Do not sunbathe in product.
- Do not wear product two days in a row.
- Remove product and see your doctor immediately if you experience itching, swelling, rash or discomfort.